Home Equity Loans
Tap into your own wealth
Put simply, the equity on your home is the difference between its current market value and the amount you still owe on it - so the more you pay off, the more equity you accumulate.
Banks use independent valuers to determine the value of a property and they all have different policies around how much they are willing to lend against that value-but they would rarely (if ever) lend someone 100% of a property's value.
Your home is one of the biggest assets you own, why not make it work for you?
If used as an investment, borrowing against your equity can improve your financial position in the long term. You could use the funds to increase the current equity on your home or an investment property, you could even invest the money in to a business- which is also considered an asset which could be sold later for a profit.
The equity in your home can be used in a number of ways:
- To improve the value of your home or investment property by renovating.
- As a deposit to purchase another residential or commercial property
- To access funds to invest in other investment classes eg. business, shares, collectibles, superannuation.
- To assist your children or loved ones with the acquisition of a property.
- To consolidate debt – take away financial pressure
- Lifestyle events - holidays, weddings, etc.
At LKFS, we have over 21 years experience in dealing with lenders, so you can rest assured that we will always get you the best deals. Feel free to contact us today on 1300 930 106. Alternatively, you can find more information here.