First Time Home Buyer
LKFS- Your guiding light through the home loan process
Buying your first home is an exciting and nerve-wracking experience. It's probably going to be one of the largest investments you ever make and it can take time to find the perfect house. To make life easier, it makes sense to find the perfect loan too.
Finding the right first home loan to suit your circumstances is at the core of what we do here at LKFS. We can help you find the best deal using our substantial network of lenders and actually make them compete for your business, making sure that you get the best possible product.
Getting you the best out of everything
With LKFS, you not only get the best loan available, but you can also get the right advice on every other aspect of your finances – we are interested in the full story, and offer a range of services that promote complete financial well-being.
Tips to consider when buying a home:
- A solid history of savings and employment will go a long way to getting you approval
- Save as much as you can for a deposit on your home loan and keep in mind that there are other costs involved, such as stamp duty
- Get pre-approval for a loan before you start looking for a home, this way you will know what the repayments are and how much you can afford to spend on your dream house or investment property
- Do your homework! You don’t want your first home buying experience to turn into a nightmare – it might make you nervous in making decisions on future investments
- Try and include subject to finance clause in the contract – formal finance approval is never a certainty until you have it in writing from a lender
- Include a building inspection clauses for established dwellings
- Take the time to understand the legal obligations of entering into a purchase contract
- Arrange insurance on the property once cooling off period expires – a lot of real estate agents forget to tell you about this.
We can save you time, we can save you money, we can take all of the stress out of the situation, so why not consider LKFS for your financial partner?
If you are interested in finding out more information on the First Home Owner grant, click here.