Plant & Equipment
INVESTING IN YOUR BUSINESS TODAY FOR TOMORROW
If you’re thinking about starting or expanding your business, why spend valuable working capital & compromise your cash flow to buy assets that will immediately depreciate when you can receive equipment lending that can come with a host of potential benefits ?
Whatever the industry, no matter the scale, sustainable cash flow is vital for any business and LKFS believes that getting access to the right financial solutions can make all of the difference.
Instead of making large equipment purchases straight out of cash flow, plant and equipment finance spreads the investment over a defined period and makes it easier to manage payments and define the return on investment on a monthly basis.
There are plenty of benefits that even cash rich businesses can enjoy through equipment finance:
- Cash flow protection
- Save working capital to invest in other areas
- Protection against obsolescence- particularly technology items
- Taxation benefits (consult you accountant)
- To keep the balance sheet clear of depreciating assets
At LKFS, we believe that getting access to the right financial solutions and advice can make all the difference for you, and your business.
Which equipment loan is right for you?
Deciding on the right equipment finance option for your business isn't always straight forward. In some ways the products can seem to be similar, however, in others they can be vastly different:
- Chattel Mortgage: Ownership of the financed equipment or vehicle is transferred to the operator or business right away and the loan is payed of much the same as a regular home loan.
- Commercial Hire Purchase: The lender agrees to purchase the equipment on behalf of the borrower who then hires it for a predetermined amount of time for a fixed price.
- Equipment Lease: Plant and equipment are bought by a lender on your behalf for commercial use and are then leased or rented to you
- Sale Hire Back: This kind of finance can take the form of a commercial hire purchase, lease or chattel mortgage and is setup after you have already at least partially purchased the equipment you wish to finance.
For plant and equipment, the right type of loan means everything; no two businesses are the same, so flexibility in a loan's features is essential to getting services that are tailored to your specific needs.
Our areas of finance include:
- Equipment and tools
- Plant requirements
- Industrial requirements