Starting a New Business
Get your business up and running
Starting a new business is never easy, and the first few years are always the hardest. Nobody knows more about your business ideas than you do, so why not speak with one of our professionals and get the funding you need to get started. At LKFS, your story matters.
The best your bank can do is where we begin
Many banks just don't like giving out start-up loans because they are generally thought of as "risky" to the lender, but with your help, we can put you in the best position to get the loan that suits you, and your business. We have access to an array of specialised lenders that can get you the loan you want, what's more, we can take care of the entire process from start to finish (and all the paper work).
5 tips to starting a new business:
- Make sure you sell what people are looking to buy, not just what you want to stock
- Always think about ways to minimise operational costs
- Always overestimate expenses and underestimate streams of revenue
- Conceptualise marketing strategies from the beginning
- Never over extend your finances: cash flow is the life blood of business