Preparing for your future
Preparing a pre-retirement road map may very well be the most important to-do-list you ever write up. It's an important guide which can help you get the most out of your retirement and enable you to reach your goals. What's more, if it's reviewed every year up until your retirement starts, it can potentially help you save thousands.
A well designed pre-retirement plan can help you keep more of your savings
By keeping your retirement plan up-to-date, you're ensuring that you are taking advantage of any new changes to legislation and that you are not spending too much, or too little, on insurance.
Some things to consider when planning for your retirement:
- Where would you like to end up?
- What kind of life-style are you comfortable with?
- How much money do you think you will require per year?
- When do you plan on retiring?
- Are you on track?
- Can you pay off your debt before you retire?
Here at LKFS, we have some of the best financial planners in the business, so you can rest assured that you are getting the best advice available.