Drowning in debt?
If you are struggling to keep your head above above water because of loan repayments, then rolling all of your debts into one single account can be a great way to keep afloat.
We can help you get back on track
With access to over 40 different lenders LKFS has access to lenders that specialise in this area
- We can help you set up, and more importantly, be able to stick to a budget.
- Provide credit counselling – if we can’t help you now we will counsel you through to a better position
- We can protect you from the risks associated with loss of income arising from unemployment, sickness or accident
How people can get lured into the debt trap:
- Loss of income due to sickness or unemployment.
- Failed business
- Easy access to credit cards & limit increases – the bank debt trap
- Access to retail interest free offers – people don’t pay the debt within the prescribed period and can end up with interest charges in excess of 20%...and so the the debt merry-go-round begins.
Why people can be declined for debt consolidation loans:
- No security
- Too much debt
- Poor credit rating
- Poor repayment history on existing debts
- Not enough income to demonstrate capacity to repay