Specialised Home Loan
Feel like you're talking to a brick wall about your loan?
At LKFS, we understand that everyone's story is different. Once upon a time, a bad credit rating meant that you had no choice but to wait, potentially years, until your rating had recovered before you could get approval for a loan. Luckily, with the help of LKFS, that’s no longer always the case. We have the ability to compare multiple loan possibilities from a large number of lenders in order to find the best option for you.
We're here to help
We know that life isn't always black and white and that sometimes things happen that are out of our control. There are many reasons that might cause you to have a hard-time finding a major bank who is willing to lend to anyone with a bad credit rating.
Common reasons why people have trouble getting approval :
- If you have recently established a business and are unable to demonstrate your income to the bank's satisfaction
- If you have a bad credit history - too many credit enquiries or credit defaults
- If you are an ex-bankrupt- even if you have paid your dues and are just looking for a chance to start again. Many banks won't give you a second chance, they may expect you so simply wait many years before giving approval again
- In you are in arrears with your loan facilities
- If you have recently gone through a divorce- it's a difficult time for everyone involved: assets may need to be split up, loans may have gone into arrears do to lack of communication or poor legal advice
- If you have an outstanding tax debt- many lenders will not provide a loan to refinance a tax debt
These are just a few instances where we are able to get our clients the funding they need when their banks turn them down, so if this sounds like you, don't despair, we're here to help
Unfortunately due to the nature of this type of transaction, lenders who are willing to finance people who fall outside of the scope of traditional approval charge a premium for their services. However, a regular review ensures that our clients remain with such lenders only for as long as the have to, is just another part of the LKFS service.
We may even be able to renegotiate with the same lender down the track to reduce the interest rate of the loan or just consolidate your debts into one manageable loan. We don't set and forget, we always consider the bigger picture when dealing with our clients.