Turn your dreams into reality
Unless you have the savings, or an equity partner, you're probably going to need to borrow funds in order to purchase the business you're interested in starting up or purchasing out-right. Luckily, there are a number of loans specifically designed to help potential buyers get the business they have always dreamed of.
Let LKFS find the perfect loan for you. With over 21 years of experience, helping our clients get the services best suited to them has become second nature to us.
Be your own boss
Tips for when buying a business
- Use a professional broker to make sure they are asking a fair price
- Find a business that suits your interests
- Be prepared to negotiate
- Check the building, inventory and furniture before purchase
- Keep copies of all contract and documents
- Ask for the tax returns of the last 5 years and sales records
It's a good idea to start working with the current owner before you purchase the business. This makes sure that you get some hands on training in the day to day operation of the business and you can get to know your future staff.